Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Down 9 lbs in 7 days

I didn't want to weigh-in until the end of the month with my trainer but he wanted me to weigh-in this morning (Really).  I am down 9 lbs since last Tuesday.  I'm happy but not going to get to excited.  I usually lose focus after 15 lbs and gain it back.  So I am not going to play to much attention to the numbers.  I have 33 more session with my trainer.  However, since my trainer feels I had a good first week weigh-in he wants to take advantage of what my body is doing and increase from 2 days to 3 days with him this week OMG! :O  I guess, if you say so (lol).  I am already in pain from 2 days with you why not make it 3 (lol).  I will post my actual weight at the end of this month, after my official Weight Watcher's weigh-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment