Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5

Today I had a really good workout.  I usually walk on 3.5mph for a total of 12 minutes and 4.6 for 28 minutes.  Well today I had my mp3 player, was feeling good and ran on 5mph for 25 minutes, 4.6 for 3 minutes and walked my 12 minutes.  (Lets see if I can do it again tomorrow -NOT!! LOL just kidding)

Breakfast: 1 Thin whole wheat bagel, smoked turkey sausage & orange

Lunch: Whole Wheat Chicken wrap (All natural chicken, lettuce, tomatoes and very little mayo)

After workout snack: Nature Valley Granola Bar (I love these things!  Time to find another all nature snack besides fruits)

Snack: Apple & a handful of Roasted Cinnamon Almonds

Dinner: Curry Chicken and Green beans

Snack: 1.5 oz Sun Chips

(I really need to cut down on my snacking LOL)

100+ oz of water
50 crunches on Pilate ball (I'm getting better at this)
10 minutes strength/weight training

No comments:

Post a Comment