Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7 (83 days left)

So I made it pass my first 7 days (YAY ME!!) that means I have 83 days to go!  Today I took it light, allowed my body to rest.  I had lunch with my children at there school, I made them an all natural HOT lunch (it feels really good to know that I am feeding my children healthy foods).  My son had an AMAZING week at school.  His teacher called me to tell me how GREAT! he has been in class.  She said something is really different about him, he is calm, focused and a joy to have in class.  (I thought I would NEVER hear those words LOL just kidding).  Changing his diet has been the best thing we did for our son.  (I will keep you posted to see if it was just a phase LOL just joking).

Breakfast:  1 whole wheat thin bagel, scrambled eggs with cheese and apple
Snack: Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
Lunch: Spaghetti (whole wheat noodles, sauce and ground turkey) and broccoli
Snack: Sun Chips
Snack: Graham Cracker with Peanut Butter, honey and cinnamon
Dinner: Broccoli & Cheese (had to have a very light dinner due to the extra snacks)

30 minutes of cardio (jump roping, jumping jacks, jogging in place & stairs -the kids worked out with me -a lot of FUN)

50 crunches on Pilate ball
100+ ounces of water

Tomorrow is the tour and I can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment