Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8

Today I went to Dr Jockers whole foods tour at Harry's (it was GREAT!)  He provided a lot of helpful tips that you can also find out his website www.exodushc.com  You can tell this is his passion and he isn't doing it just for the money.  One of the important things I learned today is I want to eat only berries while trying to lose weight.  So I will limit the apples and oranges to once or twice a week.

Today for breakfast I had: 1 bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios, 1% Organic Milk and oranges
snack: Roasted Cinnamon Almonds
Lunch: Grilled Cheese with Roast Beef on wheat bread, Sun Chips and apples
snack: a few all natural corn chips & Peach Ice tea
Dinner: all natural slice of pizza from Whole Foods and spinach salad
Dessert: 1 Dark Chocolate square

100 ounces of water
50 crunches

No comments:

Post a Comment