Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6

WOW!! I did it!! I ran on 5mph for 28 minutes, walked on 3.5mph for 12 minutes and burned over 400 calories in 40 minutes!!  GREAT! workout today!!  Tomorrow I will take it easy (I have to pace myself over these next few months).

Breakfast: 1 whole wheat thin bagel, scrambled eggs with cheese, turkey bacon and strawberries (everything all natural or organic)

Lunch: Chicken Salad (lettuce, tomatoes, chicken and ranch dressing) and Roasted Cinnamon Almonds

After workout snack: Carrots & Organic Peach Ice Tea

Dinner: (leftovers) Curry chicken, brown rice and broccoli

Very light snack: Sun Chips less than an ounce

100+ ounces of water
50 crunches on the Pilate ball
10 minutes of strength/weight training (I am glad I am done for this week)

8 more days until my first weigh-in (I can't wait LOL)  I feel a heck of a lot healthier just in these last few days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment